Second Muslin, and Sewing a Collar the Easier Way

With the pattern adjusted, all the fabric was cut to check fitting again. I had found a decent flannel at a good price, and was optimistic in how the updated pattern would fit, and so I went ahead and cut it.

fullsizeoutput_2bf

 

Continue reading “Second Muslin, and Sewing a Collar the Easier Way”

Flannel With a Bust Adjustment

As anticipated, the original Granville pattern is going to need a full bust adjustment. Everything else is close to fitting well, except for the chest. So I took the original pattern and got to work. fullsizeoutput_2a5

Continue reading “Flannel With a Bust Adjustment”