This is the Belcarra blouse from Sewaholics. It’s a very straight-foreward shirt to make, minus the fabric issues I’ll detail later. This fabric is a nice, lightweight cotton that I found in a remnants bin at Nuttal’s. It’s moderately sheer, has a great drape, and enough stretch for a pull over. Continue reading “Sewaholic Belcarra Blouse”
The muslins have already been built, but I thought that I would include some before and after pictures. The light blue shirt is the original pattern, unaltered. The green flannel has a full bust adjustment, sleeve length, and shoulder width alterations.
Continue reading “Reading the Muslin”
As anticipated, the original Granville pattern is going to need a full bust adjustment. Everything else is close to fitting well, except for the chest. So I took the original pattern and got to work.
Continue reading “Flannel With a Bust Adjustment”