As anticipated, the original Granville pattern is going to need a full bust adjustment. Everything else is close to fitting well, except for the chest. So I took the original pattern and got to work.
Back to the original shirt project. This is an initial muslin for the Sewaholics Granville shirt. It is a traditional women’s button up shirt with updated fitting. There are underarm darts, and princess seams along the back giving it a more modern and fitted look.
Link to picture and website: HERE (I’m not affiliated with Sewaholic)
I had the pattern printed and muslin cut previously, and today I put the first muslin together and began adjusting the pattern. Continue reading “Shirt-making”